Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Goal 3 .. get fit

Every year I look at the "lose weight" goals and try for a week.

This time I am going with get fit.
Get fit being I can walk a mile, chase after my son and make him giggle, shoot some hoops with my son, ride horseback with my hubby, go on a cruise and see the sites, also boogy all night long with my hubby 2 steppin on the dance floor.

So today was my first Aqua fit class. Usually I go to the gym, walk the treadmill and work through the machines that my hubby has shown me. which is mostly arms. and then I am done. Today I went and hit the Aqua Fit class to make a step into the classes. They have yoga also which I want to do, but this week aqua fit. Some really nice ladies. I started moving ehh. not so bad. I can do this. I am going. I go to look at the clock. ahhh. what? Hasn't it been a half an hour? only 15 minutes. Wew. So then I put myself into it. I have never felt my muscles shake in the pool with these awkward yellow water wing dumb bell lookin things. So woohoo. Happy I did it and took the time. 9 out of 10 if one of my guys have something to do I will stand back and say let's do yours. But I gotta get in the rhythm of doing for me to for "get fit" reasons. And to keep up with the guys.

So off we go to goal 3. And yes I am posting these I take them on. We shall see where these fit in the many months ahead. :-)

As for now... I am working away on some files for the QMC, Derby cars and a really cute tile order.

Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris

This is my "Pin"-Spiration for the day. Which I pinned from HERE.  All look like good reasons to me.





To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**