Monday, January 21, 2013

Mystery Painting Project...

So these little brown tubes are going to hang on my wall horizontally and hold the random color cuts of vinyl I have. I love those tubes from the Sign Supply place. So I painted them and glue them to a board and plan to put Heat Transfer Vinyl and other random cuts in there. When I get it hung. Which will require my hubby as I seem to not hang things well and they fall down. I will take another picture and post it. I hope it works well because it will mean I saved those cool tubes for a good purpose.

Bingo in the forum is all about organization. I hope you are getting organized as well.

Enjoy!
Chris

To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**