Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

I hope you have wonderful plans today to spend time together. There is a religious aspect to this holiday for our family, but it has become more a day of the three of us really spending a day together. I cherish these days and the memories we make. This morning my son went on his yearly treasure hunt for a basket filled with more craft supplies and to-do's then candy. He excitedly digged through the magic kit and the stickers that say "top secret". Now we are off to spend the rest of the day together.

There are a few candies here and there. These ones in the pic are one of my favs from baskets when we were little made by See's candy. And their Bordeaux egg. So yum. I slice it in teeny slivers and can make it last a week. Do you have a favorite?

Happy Easter to Everyone! May you enjoy your day with loved ones and make memories.

Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

**