Friday, March 15, 2013

I hope it's full of jelly beans..



Saturday is my Card A Day Blog and I wanted to highlight Esther's Bunny Gift Boxes. I know it isn't a card per se. But I never was good with following rules. It is just a cute project from our VDBC Gallery. 
Thank you Esther!!!

I decided to offer this file as a $1.00 deal for this weekend. So if you are interested in getting it and also searching out our growing "less then a dollar" section. You will find this file.

I have converted this file to include more file types with it. I design and format and you can open it however you'd like. Offered in AI, GSD, KNK, WPC, MTC, SVG, DXF. Enjoy! - Chris







To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**