Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fun Summer Series : Dice Games

Learn a new game. One that is easily done while waiting for a summer activity. I love Dice. I hate that you have to throw them across the table to get a "good read"

Traveling while playing a dice game. Especially in an airplane could be so nerve wracking.
I saw this idea and actually said. YES out to the computer monitor. I probably would have done a fist pump of woohoo if I hadn't been typing.

Small clear dice container. I found this on pinterest here.

And here is a list of family dice games and instructions. Have fun!

Let me know which one is your favorite dice game. 

And my son was not enthused about this idea because he likes to throw the dice across the room. So I am not sure he will be checking in for a picture on this post or comment, but I will. :-)
Enjoy!
Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page. 
My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**