Thursday, December 12, 2013

You're the Best Card


Putting together some cards. I had some random printed but mostly blank cardstock and decided to add some embellishments to it. So I added some balloons  and a saying. A little stickles. And my son... well my son's input was the pink flower with the pom pom from the embellishment drawer. Love his help. Make the studio more fun to share in the creative. I lay out the card on the counter and invariably I find something altered or added to my idea. I find it cute and endearing.

Love my Life.

Enjoy!
Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page. 

Also, we have started a VDBC Crafting Fun Facebook group in lieu of another forum to manage. Join us!

1 comment:

Ileana said...

That flower and pom pom make the card! So cute

**